Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Our ladies // Valentine's minis



I love making time to photograph these two babies and it's something that I've been trying to do more often.  They're growing so fast.  We've also been filming a lot more home videos after our hearts melted when we found a stash of old videos from when Cloey said, "I love chew" instead of "I love you" and Emma was parading around in big-girl panties while she was being potty trained.  They're also into writing their own skits and acting them out on camera - wonder where they get that from?  They are so creative and take it so seriously - again, they can't help it... little Roberts.  I'm glad I can still spot some of their baby features from time to time.  Emma's chubby little baby hands and adorable speech are still there and Cloey's wide, beaming grin.  Oh man, that grin.  I'll always remember the very first time we met each other when she stood under me looking up with this little four-year-old excitement ready to welcome me into her world.  My little loves.











An outtake & Rob's absolute favorite.

I also have to say RIP to our family dog of 13 years, Gracie Lou Freebush, who left us today.  We love you sweet girl.



1 comments:

Jessalynn Bowman said...

What beauties! I love how you described the girls. You can feel the love you have for them. Those girls are so lucky to have you and Rob.

Post a Comment